YOUNG STROKE EDITORIALS | Submission Guidelines
- Submissions must use appropriate word choices to address issues relevant to the comprehensive community of professionals, survivors and caregivers engaged directly and indirectly in stroke care.
- Submissions are editorials, reflecting a personal expression based upon lived experience. Consequently, submissions must not include citations.
- Submissions must be comprised of a minimum of 750 words and a maximum of 1000.
- Submissions must be sent electronically as a Word document to email@example.com
- Deadlines for submission are August 1, November 1, February 1, and May 1.
- Responses will be sent only to selected entries by September 1, December 1, March 1 and June 1.
- Submissions may be retained up to twelve months for future publication.
- Decisions of the Executive Editor are final and non-negotiable.